Thursday, September 22, 2005

7 more days to the first paper.


seriously. this must be the most happiest day of my life. hehehe, =)


hm econ was great! we had our presentation. oli decided to say while i click. den oli was practically shaking, i was trying not to laugh. omg. den after sae le, i forget to take out the diskette.. OMG paiseh. den lk's grp cooked porridge. omg. porridge for a party?? goodness. after tt we had free time, our grp there was the most noisiest! we sang tt intro song of mr bean. mdm aishah sae tt hungry ghosts can come le.. hahahaha!!!


durin recess, saw ruthra & puvanes, smiled at dem. suddenly ruthra pulled me to tt indian guy, which was a fren of him. den guess wad tt guy said to me?? "hi *his name*" omg.


took back hist papers! guess wad?? i've finally passed history!!! =D yays!


after sch.. omg. saw him.. omg. playin the guitar. omg. went wif clara and my sis to buy sth. den walk walk walk, walk past dem. den he & his frens was there. den someone made a sound *ahem*.. tt sound. den all of dem like laughing.. T.T i guess dey saw me..


after buying, walked past there.. heard someone sae, "oh my god" =D seriously man.. i was smiling & lauging like siao.


after eating. went hm wif jie, pf & sam. saw him crossing e road wif his fren. (:


this is the happiest day of my life! xD


adios


good day..


imc. (((:

No comments: